My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

You might be a yarn freak if...

...your first priority in vacation planning is which projects to take with you. But come on, a two week road trip? The family can't demand my attention that entire time. Shut up. A girl can dream.

Anyway, I just ordered some yarn from KnitPicks to make a couple of Lucy bags on the road. I will also stick the supplies for a star afghan in the tote, it is my new always going project.

I finished all of the stitch markers for the craft fair, cut out a few of the needle cases to sew, and immediately got distracted. My excuse is I can't sew while the kids are in bed, the machine is too loud. So I'm making a couple dozen sets of marble magnets featuring, yes, yarn. I'll try to get a good picture of how cool these come out tomorrow when the glue fumes have cleared

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy moly that's a lot of marble magnets. Well done! I am so happy to have my yarn tote for this week.