My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bless my little cotton sock

I finished the sock. Actually, it was finished a day or two ago, but the whole owl fiasco distracted me from posting about it. These are easy, and even though I'm still having hole at the gusset corner issues, I'll make the other one to go with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I started another bib out of sheer boredom, it was just a simple stockinette with a garter stitch border, and suddenly last night I decided I was done knitting it, bound off the last row, and started crocheting instead. I have no idea why or how this will turn out. Talk about living on the crafty edge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The eggplant hat/mitts are pretty much the only thing sitting in the tote waiting to be started. I vow to not put any more projects in there until I do that.

Right after I do some cleaning in here.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the crochet with the knit, it looks great, and woohooo on your sock, I may brave those dpn's today to work on mine.

Anonymous said...

Aw, come on! Add a project or two. If you don't have too many to count, you don't have enough. ;)