My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

One down

Finished the little bib. It's pretty cute, I might make a couple more in some nice variegateds. There is one other pattern I'm trying first.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The stitch markers are on their posts, just need to be clipped and attached to the rings. I stabbed myself in the thumb working on them yesterday, making all of this work just very painful. I suffer for you people. I do.

One more row and I think the doll blanket will be good to go. I can do that tonight.

That just leaves looking for a new project. Yay progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it!

Looking forward to seeing what your next project will be. :)

Lisa said...

Boxy, I think you are injured almost as often as I am LOL. I love this bib!