My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Two, count 'em TWO socks

I frogged the messed up sock back to where it was time to pick up around the heel, and managed to finish it. Can I just say that the Kitchener stitch is evil enough without trying it at one o'clock in the morning? It's nice that they are completed. We are in no hurry to make another pair anytime soon. Not everyone is cut out to be a sock person.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Star blanket crochet along is going well, today I get to switch colors, whee! Sorry about the fuzzy picture, the camera was set for micro-closeups or something. I'm too lazy to reshoot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I have to relist 3 sets of stitch markers on ebay, along with 7 new sets. I always feel a little sad when I relist, like the poor things weren't good enough for first string. This will be an interesting auction this week, since nobody seems to know exactly what is on these:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I will get all ambitious and make my ebay page a permanent link over there on the side. Today is just more star blanket, and maybe sewing the last two slings if I can get in the mood for it. Must also find a knitting project to start.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love those socks Box, hopefully mine will turn out half as good.

Anonymous said...

I like those socks, too, Box!

I am making a fun package for the Box Baby--it's very hard to shop for a girlchild whose mama can make her everything! It'll have my favorite new things in it.