My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

All I really need

Is another few hours in each day. Wouldn't that be nice? Of course, they'd have to be hours where the kids are in bed and the husband is at work in order for them to be of any use at all.

I am committing to these goals right now, in the blog, where all can see. By Monday I will have:

  • finished this doll star blanket and shipped it off to the recipient
  • finished this little cotton bib I am working on
  • finished and listed one dozen sets of stitch markers
  • dug through my pattern books/websites and found a project to be excited about
Ok then. Here I go.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck Ms. Box You can do eet!

Anonymous said...

Go, Nic! Go! Whatever progress you make will be progress, whether you complete the list or not. Good luck!