My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

That wasn't so bad

I finished the basket weave bib. It is cute, and I definitely recommend doing the slip stitching over the ties to make them stronger. I'd like to do a couple more, maybe in lavender and white.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cast on those dreaded baby socks last night, so far so good. In a few rows I will be at the heel, and that is where things tend to fall apart for me in the sock world. So we'll just see.

Star blanket has a few more rounds on it. So just look at the previous picture of it, and imagine it a little bigger. I need to decide on the other colors pretty soon, probably white and...? I don't know.

For some reason the eggplant set is intimidating me, I really need to at least start on that to get past the inertia factor. I think it's the fact I just noticed reverse single crochet was involved at some point. I have a complete and irrational hatred of that stitch.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this bib, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

The bib is very cute.

How about yellow for your other color on the star blanket?