My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Progress, yay.

I finished the mutant bib. Yes, it certainly does look like some kind of halter top. Those triangles actually go at the neck though, so it only really looks bad in this picture. You buyin' that? It's only a drool catching device, no sleep lost over it here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am making a little hat with the rest of that yarn as my tv-watching, no brain involved project. I guess the baby could pull the hat over their face if the bib actually were too humiliating to be seen wearing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the star blanket for the crochet along. After this round I'm going back to white, and doing a bit of blue/white striping. Which will avoid the image of a star shaped fried egg on a blue plate special that invades my head every time I look at this, but will be a real pita when it comes time to weave in the ends. What are you gonna do. I'm not sure if the crazy helps or hurts me with some of these projects.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The ends will be no fun, but it will look cool when finished.