My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Friday, June 17, 2005

That wasn't supposed to happen

Honestly. I didn't mean to. Things just got out of hand.

Today when the husband got home from work, I left him and the two boys to play in the pool while the girlbaby and I went to Joann. I had a 50% off one item coupon, and they are having this big sale this weekend, and you know where this is going, don't you?

So all I wanted to do was see some knit cotton fabrics and maybe get one single cut with my one coupon and try making a sling out of it.

So I found this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Which turned out to be on sale anyway, so I still had my coupon to use on this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enough! Let me get out of this place! Wait...30% off all jewelry making supplies? All of them? Maybe just a quick browse. Got some absolutely darling fish shaped beads, and some silver cross pendants. Now we're finished. Going home. Right now.

Then, well, the lines to check out were just really long you see. Really long and slow. Not to mention, lined with clearance bins with these big evil signs screaming ADDITIONAL HALF OFF MARKED PRICE! You have to look. You at least have to look. I found a pair of size 10 bamboo straights for $2. Don't even tell me you could have left without them. Your pants will immediately combust, liar.

There was a definitely no pink knit jersey fabric with an angel print that I'm absolutely not going to go over in the morning and not buy with tomorrow's coupon. No. That was all in my imagination. No need to go back and see it again. None at all.

Am I convincing you there? Because I'm not convincing me. Not even. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my that fabric is adorable!!! Must Not Go To Joanns.

Lisa said...

I love that fabric, very cute! Will not go to Joann's.