My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Put down the beads already!

This is absolutely the last day I am making stitch markers for the craft fair. I mean it. Seriously. I have to put this stuff away so I can sew needle holders and make birch needles. Running out of time here! I thought last night was the very last, but I needed to pick up one small pack of 12mm jump rings to finish one more set of markers. Well, the craft store had some beads on sale, and now...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The star blanket crochet along project is getting to the final rounds, which are not as fun as the inner part, but they still go pretty quickly. This will probably get a few more rounds of blue after this white on I'm on now. I think. When it looks great or I am bored to death, it will be done.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hat, this is a hat. A simple roll brim hat I made from the left over bib yarn. It reminded me of how I do enjoy the feel of cotton on bamboo needles. I may rethink my stance against the baby socks when my rosewood double pointed needles get here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little hat!! The star blanket looks great!

Anonymous said...

I love that hat. The star blanket looks good.