My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I don't like birds

Ok, I hate birds. I don't hate ducks, because they are cute with the big fluffy butts and all, but all other birds, I really can't stand. Wait, penguins are ok too. Anyway. I recently took out my avian hostilities in a craft contest. Meet Chauncey. He's a macrame owl. Sort of. In a way that would probably bring the inventor of macrame back from the dead to kick my ass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I made some more stitch markers. These are the perfect project for those days when you get a couple of hours to yourself - five seconds at a time. I even managed to get them on ebay again. That's three weeks in a row of having my act together. Yay me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tomorrow is Project Clean the Pit. If you don't hear from me by Thursday, send in emergency help - maybe those ladies from How Clean is Your House?

Did you know this blog has a grand scheme in the works? Being moved to my permanent URL and all kinds of fun things? Well, now you do. I'd tell you more, but, well, you know.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Chauncey should become the Craft Pit mascot. He can hang on the wall and preside over all things Box crafty.