My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Monday, June 20, 2005

I don't want to talk about it

That whole craft contest involving Chauncey was just really, really traumatic. Let's just focus on the future now, shall we? Put all of that ugliness behind us. Yes.

I started my first every crochet along today. Yet another alarming sign of my increasing sociability. We're doing the star afghan. Here's mine as of this afternoon:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I ditched that other star blanket I had started, because I was doing it wrong. Also? The mint green color makes me a little sick to look at for long.

Sock #2 is almost to the heel, again just waiting for a few solid minutes in a row to work on that without interruption. Hah.

Still keeping up ye olde stitch marker factory, ten sets ending on ebay tomorrow. Go get them!

No comments: