My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

What? A finished project?

Yeah. I made these little Ugg style booties today, just using some scrap yarn from my stash. I put the trim on with a crochet hook because the fluffy yarn was not easy to work with - next time I will crochet the top trim on as well. They were really easy and I will definitely do them in some of the suede or chenille yarn next time. The one in the back isn't really smaller, it's the camera angle. You know I suck at photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tonight I will start a star shaped baby blanket, because my other projects (leg warmers and sneaker slippers) are things done in pairs. Pairs can get tedious, when you finish something and have to start it all over again, in the exact same way you just did it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are so cute! I love them.