My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Had enough of cutesy dishcloths?

I say, it isn't so. It started with the dress, and it has morphed into a Project. Unless I say otherwise, all of the cute patterns have come from Janelle Schlossman's designs. If I laugh, it is because these are so cute they are not me! This woman is amazing with yarn, though, and I am learning a lot of new techniques.

Yesterday I did the dishcloth pants:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the kitten cloth, which didn't photograph well. Ok, I didn't photograph it well. Note, am in no danger of winning a photography award. Ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Besides this Project, I finally feel like I am making progress on the Endless Sunsuit, as this morning I got to do some decreasing and change colors! Whee!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also punched holes in and filed all of my copied/printed out patterns. Pass me a gold star. Now.

Today I am trying a pattern that requires me to crochet in a plastic ring, and I'm scared. But tonight I get to go yarn shopping, so that will get me through.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am quite partial to the cat dishcloth myself. ;)