My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Another slow weekend

As far as any yarn work goes, anyway. We are now officially, completely ready for this baby to arrive. Any time now. Yep. Ok.

I was going to try and make up a knit version of the drawstring baby pants, but completely ran out of patience for it. Starting another crochet pair tonight.

I'm almost done with a legwarmer, only 3 more to go after that. Lovely 80's colors, almost painful to knit without sunglasses on.

Made a couple more book thongs - no picture, as they are just the same only with black thread and terra cotta type beads. The inventor of black crochet thread is evil. Evil.

I could finish this lace knit bookmark tonight, but then I'd have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not entirely sure how or where to block it.

So there you have it.

No comments: