My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just for Lisa

So, some horrifying urge prompted me to crochet this little dress shaped dishcloth. I have no idea what came over me, I just hope it doesn't happen again. Please, if I ever start making toilet paper cozies, fire at will. My friend Lisa gave me so much crap over this I have named it The Lisa. It is my pet.



Finished the phone thing - ditched the whole flap and button idea. Not because I'm lazy. Ok, not entirely because of that. The fact is, this is just to keep my stupid phone on a string so my hands will be free when I'm working around the house. It's also time to upgrade to a cooler phone, and I can make a new phone thingy then. Yeah.



Today I will finish up Ballapalooza and maybe crochet a hat. The balls will be felted next week on a sewing project day. You are jealous of my exciting life, admit it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't.stop.laughing.