My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just a couple more slings

I couldn't help myself. Hobby Lobby had all of last year's fleece prints on sale and look how cute they are!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here is the Lucy bag, which looks like a big gray blob but will improve with time and felting, honest.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Girly star blanket almost done. I want to do four rows of pink to finish it. I still love the way it looks with the variegated in the middle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haven't touched the red/white/black star blanket as I want to get this one in the mail by the end of the week. I have my eye on the felted backpack pattern at KnitPicks, but need to unload two more of these freaky needle cases to place the order. Hard to feed an addiction sometimes, you know?

No comments: