My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I know my sister loves me

'Cause the mailman told me so. Ok, I don't talk to the mailman much. He seems like a very nice guy and all, but I have a secret paranoia that he hates me because I get a lot of mail. Hey, nobody claimed to be normal here.

Anyway. Yeah. I got this in the mail from my sister today. That suede is a gorgeous dark purple and I have no clue what to make with it. Yet. Those double pointeds? Rosewood, baby. Rose. Wood. Gorgeous needles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was a lot more cool stuff in the box, but nothing else knitting related, and I am all about being on topic today.

Yesterday a friend of mine had her baby. She and the baby are doing great, but this wasn't supposed to happen until early October. This is the hat/bootie set I made for her this morning. So teeny!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I could lie and say I'm going offline to have a productive night, but I'm not ready yet. I'm going shopping for yarn at KnitPicks. A perfect Friday night.

No comments: