My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I should be sewing

But I'm not. Later today, ok? I will. Definitely.

The star blanket from the crochet along is finished, ends weaved and all. It wasn't that bad, and I like the striping better than just a plain 3 colors.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With that, there was not a single WIP in the tote. The horror. So, being bored, and having just had a frapuccino that I am quite sure was not the decaf I ordered, I started the asymmetrical bulky baby cardigan (scroll down that page for pattern). I really like the pattern's lack of row counting, it is a great tv watching project. I don't really care for this yarn (Lionbrand Jiffy) on the aluminum needles, next time I'll use something else and my bamboo 10's. You can't stop me. I'm crazy like that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are totally killing me with your blog--I can't believe how much you can get done with a new baby and two more kids around.

I'm JEALOUS, woman.

Come to my house and school the grasshoppah.

Please.