My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Sick kids

So you'd think, that the kids being sick and basically keeping me locked up in the house for a few days, would equal plenty of time to get a few things done. Not exactly. Their sleeping patterns are all out of whack and I'm doing a lot of staggering around and staring, wondering exactly why I came into a particular room. Ok, I do that anyway, but it is more frequent these days. Really.

I did find a cute little bag pattern I'm actually excited to work up, so I'll get going on that today. Been trying to find some knit or crochet bib patterns for Princess Drool-a-lot, but nothing really so far.

Made more stitch markers for ebay, definitely the most fun way to feed my addictions.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Emily said...

I found these. :)

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby.html#BABYbibs

I really like the stitch markers! Great colors.

Hope the kids get better and you can get some sleep.

boo