My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

My kids are sick, I haven't slept in two days, and I'm behind on a project I should have mailed out today. Other than that, things are just peachy. Oh, and after this birthday? I only have one more before I'm forty. Forty. Yet I still feel like a 13 year old geek. I'm guessing that won't go away any time soon.

There was more to write, but I am too tired to remember it.

Now note the clever combination of crocheted object and baby showing off in the following photo. I made her this hat to wear when we go cheer for our friends doing a 3-day walk for breast cancer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Nic! It's easy to see why your daughter is distracting you from your blogging duties. ;)

Oh, and the hat is really cute too.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to you again! She is beautiful and I love the hat. :)