My little world of knitting, crocheting, and sewing craziness.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Shut up, I've been busy

I am still working on TFLW, see? SEE? Do you just love the 80's colors? I'm over them after all of the failed attempts at these things.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The star blanket for a doll is coming along quickly, another row or two of white, a few of pink, and it will be finished. I do love this pattern so.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look, I play with things other than yarn. Astounding, no? This seemingly random collection of beads and charms will be magically transformed into sets of stitch markers for me to list on ebay this week. Choosing the beads is the hard part, so half the battle is won here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The star blanket pattern is defintely my favorite blanket pattern ever.